Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What No One Ever Tells You....

About leaving college  EVER!!!!

...You have to become an adult.
-Tax returns, what?!? 
-Insurance, you mean I can't just stay on my parents forever?!? 
-A real car, made before 1985?!? Where do we get one of those!??!?

Why is it that no one really told you how to be an adult? I just barely figured out how to register to vote! I'm not ready for my own phone plan, filling out my I-9 solo, or looking for a forever living situation! Shit.

Can someone help me?!? Or can I just make a pillow fort and watch Bridesmaids?!? 

So as I get ready to attend my last college party, I realize that my life is not only a mess, but I am no where near prepared to be an adult!!

Please tell me I am not the only one who feels this way!!!



Ten things You Wish Someone Would Have Told You Freshman Year:
1. It goes by real quick like...
2. Find out what you want to do with your life like now, cause when you don't have an answer THEY WILL ALL JUDGE LIKE JUDY!!!
3. You will loose money (lots of it), sleep (even more), and friends, but these are irreplaceable moments
4. Be thankful for the four or forty years you are given to attend the wonderful black hole we call college
5. Never graduate...ever!
6. Being an adult is hard
7. Stay a kid forever
8. Get a dog
9. Find your person and take them with you on all your adventures
10. Seek adventure, even if it's in your own backyard

I don't regret a moment of my college career, well maybe I have a few regrets, but I lived it up the best I knew how and I know it's time to move on and life, I just don't feel prepared in the least.


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment