Thursday, December 19, 2013

A Picture's Worth 1,000 Words....or less.

He did it again people; stole my heart, with a single click!

For Christmas, my Prince Charming with a Southern accent got me the one thing I've been secretly wanting for years! A camera!

I haven't always been obsessed, with photography, but I would like to pretend that I enjoy it more than the average human being.

I love pictures. My life, my room, my phone is filled with pictures. I love taking them.

My first summer at Sombrero I took a little over 1,000 pictures on my phone. I was designated official photographer and never found a moment that wasn't picture worthy. Of course I am no professional, but hey we all have to start somewhere.


Over the past few months, I have realized that I, like 98% of the collegiate population, have no idea what to do with my life. If you have read any past posts, you've noticed. But another thing I realized is, I really love this, blogging. I know I have literally zero followers, but hey I have a few hundred page views and a couple dedicated fans...I think. Any ways it doesn't matter, in the words of The Band Perry, "A penny for my thoughts, Oh no, I'll save 'em for a dollar, they're worth so much more after I'm a goner." So maybe someday when I've moved on from the world of blogging or I die, I'll have become the next Jenna Marbles.

Any who, in during my limited blogging career, I've begun to notice, blogs are boring...without photos. And what better way to combine my current obsessions then to continue this gem of a blog.

Enjoy my amateur work!














No comments:

Post a Comment