Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Giving Thanks!

Happy Post Thanksgiving/ Pre-Finals Week!!!



So one of friends has been posted a new status every day about the things that she is thankful for! I love this idea and wish I would have jumped on that band wagon, but as soon as I discovered the numbers to each status coincided with the days of the month it was much to late...
Now just take a second and imagine how long it took me to discover this. Alright have a good laugh and just remember, you've read this far, some small part of you must really love me....or be that bored. (I'm hoping for the first one.) 


Anyways, in light of the recent holiday I figured I would give you all a short list of the things in my life that I'm thankful for! I know you're all dying to know...me too. 

I'm thankful that everyday I wake up I know that I have a ton of people that love me. I know in recent years that hasn't always seemed like the case with tuition bills due and my silly life goals, but every day I'm alive I know I have at least one person that loves me. 

I'm thankful for this last week. My boyfriend of four months flew out to see me for the second time this month! What?!?! I know it was exciting for me too, people.
*For those of you that don't know, I am currently dating the one and only Prince Charming with a Southern accent! Feel free to drool ladies.
But really though, I am dating the man of my dreams! He's every kind of sweet as he is tough and chivalrous and adventurous. He can fix a flat tire, rope and ride, cook, and love me unconditionally! And I got to spend the last 10 days with him! WOOT WOOT! I am extra thankful for finding him. 

I'm thankful for my amazing friends who have gotten me through the last four years of college. To the new and the old, the ones I never see and the ones I might see a little too much. I love every single one of you. 

I'm thankful for the little things in life! The things like my dog when he is about to explode with happiness EVERY TIME I come home! The two half gallons of ice cream in my fridge that I could finish in one sitting if I so chose. The five new books sitting in the passenger seat of my car waiting to be read. The chick flicks and pasta roni that will inevitably be made this week in my apartment. My first date with my boyfriend that I will never forget. Living in Estes Park. Watching the sun set while the moon rises on the highest continuously paved highway in the United States. Remembering the good rides. My job. My friends. Getting a chance to get a college education. My ever looming graduation date! The crazy ideas I have and have the potential to fulfill them. Larry. 

There are a million things in my life that I am thankful for, but most of all I am thankful that I get a chance to share them with you all, whoever you are. That I get to keep typing and know that someone, anyone, might read these words and smile or laugh. That someone might enjoy these words and think about all the things their thankful for! 

So do me a favor readers, after you finish this post, take a second, think of one, two, ten, a million things your thankful for and smile about it, just because you can. 



No comments:

Post a Comment