Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Overwhelmed, To Put it Simply!

So I've been slacking...clearly. Almost ten days since my last post! Did you miss me?!?!? Yeah I didn't think so. 

Well life has been a bit overwhelming since my last post.
I am over my deathly illness known as the common cold, though I'm threatening to cough up a lung at any moment. 

WTF Day! (Where's the food, without the farmer?!?)
My car failed its emissions test. For those of you that don't know, Larry is a beast! (Yes, my car has a name and yes I refer to him as such). He is a 20 year old Dodge Spirit with a little over 101,000 miles on him. Pretty good for a man his age. Well he's still an old man and things tend to breakdown at that age...I pray I never get to that point! So he failed, but I got the Jeep for a week! I would like to let you all know, my coolness factor just increased times 1000. But no one has seen me drive it, except my boss and my roommate...alas, the story of my life. 

Thanksgiving is a mere two days away! OH YEAH, UH HUH!!!!! In addition to Thanksgiving, it is also my roomie's 21st birthday!!! Oh yeah, uh huh!!!! So the girl plans to party without me. :'( #foreverunderage

Anyways! Who's excited for TURKEY, STUFFING, and CRANBERRY SAUCE!!!! This girl!!! I love Thanksgiving, mostly because I never help with the cooking! This Thanksgiving is a special one, my boyfriend is in town! You know the one I'm head over heels, ready to jump in front of a speeding train for! Yep he's here for 10 days! BEST THANKSGIVING EVER! 
I can not wait for just this day to be over! The struggle of having two classes a week is minor, but when all the projects, papers, and homeworks are due on the same, a girl can get a little stressed. I'm there right now!

In addition to working on extensive amounts of homework, we are almost done with calving season and lambs will be coming in a few months! We'll start weaning cows and lambing and I can not wait! 

It's been a rough and busy few days, but I think I might possibly get through it! Wish me luck you oh so dedicated fans! 

In addition to the 6 day Thanksgiving holiday, I only have 3 more days of classes left before finals!!!! Bahhh, where did this semester go! It seems like yesterday that I was packing up my bunk at Sombrero and saying my goodbyes, now I'm making plans for winter break and wondering how I'm going to pass my finals! 

Oh the life of a college student!

Little inspiration for the week: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BylRObFjmaE




No comments:

Post a Comment