Wednesday, February 12, 2014

College Crisis

You ever have those moments where you feel like its time to reinvent yourself? Or am I the only crazy one!?!

You just want to pack up the car and drive. Dye your hair crazy color. Do all things you thought you never would. Laugh just because you can. Fall in love with life. Enjoy the little things instead of stress...

Yeah that's where I'm at this week.

I think I'm going through some form of a life crisis. I mean in less than 5 months I'm supposed to be a bonafide, get a job and move out, go be productive, adult...WHAT!?!?!? Does anyone want to tell me exactly how I go about doing that!?!? I mean at 20 years old is one really supposed to know what they want to do with the rest of their lives? NO!!!! I can't even go to bar, let alone make adult like choices.

So instead of making adult choices, I chose to dye my hair crazy colors, fall in love with my life, laugh because I can, and waste time with my friends. I think I might pack up my car soon and take a trip. Or take selfies with the stars of Suits!!!

But really I would love for someone to explain to me how I'm supposed to plan the rest of my life in just five short months, I know, I know I've had the last 16 years of schooling to decide, but I'm not really sure I'm ready to do that just yet.

For now I think I might look into whale watching jobs in Alaska or maybe third times a charm at Sombrero...you tell me?


No comments:

Post a Comment