Thursday, April 24, 2014

A {Wo}man's Best Friend...

So there is this guy in my life...

He's my best friend. The single most important thing in my life. 
He's funny, smart, super sweet, loves me no matter what, compassionate, forgiving, caring, dorky, supportive, and EXTREMELY adorable.

Now sure, he does have his flaws, you doesn't?
   He can be a little moody, some days he doesn't feel like being social, other days he's a little needy.

But...







I love him just the same, so I wanted to take a second to dedicate and entire post to him! The love of my life, my best friend, my Snapchat story in its entirety, my work buddy...my dog!


Much like it says to your right, I have a 7 pound Chihuahua. His name is Rocky and he is quite possibly the greatest dog in the world. He has been my college side kick for the last three years! 


Most people aren't the biggest fan of small dogs. I know...fuzzy footballs, cats that bark and all that. But Rocky, he's not like that. He's secretly a farm dog trapped in his tiny body! He can chase birds, run from cows, and befriend sheep with the best of them!

There is no joy like that of a dog after you've been gone all day. No love like the kisses after a crap day. No snuggle session better than one spent with your pooch! 

I have had a lot of dogs in my life time and love all of them the same. But I have to admit, I love Rocky the most.
Yes, he is my first dog that's all mine, but he also has the biggest personality and I know I couldn't live without his silly face or giant ears!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment