Friday, November 8, 2013

Book Worm!

Speaking of Nicholas Sparks, one of my bucket list items is to read every single one of his novels.

So if you all are hunting for the perfect Christmas gift, I'll make it easy!

And I have began to make a dent in that list, thanks to a certain boy (we can talk more about him later), by reading his new novel The Longest Ride.

Needless to say, I'm obsessed. Not only because it's a cheesy romance novel, but because I love his books! My roommate and I have recently given up the Netflix (don't worry the sweats are still being worn and Oreos still being consumed) to gorge on a few novels.

Thus far this semester we have read: 
-Halo
-Hades
-The Blue Dahlia
-Dear John
-American Sniper
-Icons
-The Wrangler
-Christmas in Stone Creek

Cheesy list I know! But we're girls with an obsession for cheesy romance novels and fantasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment