Friday, November 8, 2013

Who Has Two Thumbs and is Giving Up?

This girl!

So I officially have no idea what I wanna do with the rest of my life! Its t-minus 7 months until graduation and all I can think about is how I'm gonna make it through the rest of this semester, sleeping, and missing him.

I've chosen to spend my days without class, sleeping...what is wrong with me!?!?! I'm a bum.

I was supposed to spend my day filling out applications and working on the Jackpot Show. Anyone think I did that? ...barely.

With some help from my grand little, today I made a flyer, sent an email, worked on one application, made a shirt design, and sat around. It's 6pm and I've officially been up for 3 hours now. Oh yeah, the struggle, I know!

The word stress has been ripped from  my vocabulary and traded for LAZY! I need to get my life together. GIVE ME SOME MOTIVATION HERE PEOPLE 

Though I did spend all day yesterday being productive. Brownie points for that right?!?!? In addition to spending the whole day in class, I went to the gym and a meeting then made an appearance at an event that I was certainly not welcome. That last one definitely reassured why I left...sad to think I dedicated three years of my life to something so fake and superficial. 

In the words of Nicholas Sparks, no future employer is going to say "I noticed here that you helped choreograph the dance number that helped to put Chi Omega at the top of the sorority rankings your junior year. Frankly, that happens to be exactly the skill set we've been searching for in a museum career."

So for those of you that are curious, no I don't miss it. And it's not because I'm bitter that I don't matter anymore or that people don't notice my absence, though it is funny to realize how easily you are forgotten. It's because I don't plan to spend my last year of college being caught up in the drama and being fake to people I don't want to be friends with.


I am enjoying life thus far and I plan to spend the rest of the semester doing exactly that.

And for your entertainment....baby cows!

No comments:

Post a Comment