Friday, March 28, 2014

(No So) Daily Diary!!!

 Daily Diaries

Here's a slight recap of how I spent my week after Spring Break!!!

Monday: Woke up in the wee hours of the morning to a mere 33 degree weather, chilly for this Arizona girl; said goodbye to my Prince Charming with a Southern accent and headed back to the Dirty-T. After a three hour flight and some serious shut eye, I went a visited the whole fam bam, before headed back to college and kissing my senior Spring Break goodbye. I also entered the 21st century and got an Iphone 5c, look out world this girl's got a lime green bundle of social media and a lifeproof to protect it. #selfiecentral

Tuesday: I headed back to work, after almost two weeks off, it was nice to see the baby ponies again. I missed it a little. Then headed to school for a full day of classes and grad fest. I bought my cap and gown and paid, what felt like my left kidney. It was so surreal to finally purchase everything I need to GRADUATE!! I had a dinner date with Karli! Shady Mexican for two please! And learned the joys of an Iphone.


Wednesday: Another early morning at the farm. It was good to see the tiny critteras again, but it's not the same without Rufus. For those of you that are new, I am a senior in college who works for the farm at the university I go to. I work with baby sheep, pigs, and cattle. I might have spent a little two much time at work and spent the rest of the day procrastinating studying for my test and quiz, I mean, organizing my wallet, room,  and cleaning. Another dinner date, with Rosa this time, to work on graduation stuff. I got a whole lot of nothing done, UA is organized like that.

Thursday: Running on little sleep, I headed to work in the early morning hours and said good morning to the ponies. Headed to school early and got some extra studying in, took a test and quiz. I killed a few hours with my favorite duo, Amiee and Ashley. Then off to the Senior Sendoff. Boy, do I feel unsuccessful for my abundance of wanderlust. Also, for those that are new, I have NO plans after graduation. But no debt either, so bonus points there. I am 20 years old, with an almost bachelors degree, a love of travel, agriculture, and my tiny dog. Every other senior is much older with big plans and great jobs lined up...Then a Collegiate Livestock Growers Meeting and finally home.

Friday: Another day of work, filled with bales of hay, lots of corn, tiny lambs, and doggy daycare. I met up with Miki for coffee and headed back to work to finish up some chores. I spent the rest of the day being mildly productive, but a bit of a shut in.

Weekend plans: I am taking the rest of my senior pictures, headed to the Ostrich Farm, Zumba, Yoga, early morning work, power apartment cleaning, packing, and homework. It's gonna be a party up in here.

And that was my week! How did everyone else recover from Spring Break? And who is so not ready for Monday to come around again?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment